This is the download page of CFinder for non-profit users.
All other users are kindly requested to contact us.
Current version: CFinder 2.0.5 (build date: Apr 20, 2011)
Current version: CFinder 2.0.4 (build date: Aug 03, 2010)
CFinder is a program for locating and analyzing overlapping dense groups in networks; it is based on the Clique Percolation Method, CPM, of Palla et. al., Nature 435, 814-818 (2005). You can give credit to CFinder by citing this paper. Thank you.
- For all platforms. For CFinder we strongly recommend using Sun's Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 1.4 (or higher). Often this is installed by default. If you do not have it (or you have an earlier version), you can download it from this website.
- For Mac OS X users. We suggest Mac OS X version 10.3.9 or higher. Check the version of your Mac at Finder » Help » About this Mac.
- For Linux/Unix users. We recommend glibc version 2.4 or higher. Type '
ldd --version' at the Linux/Unix prompt to check the version of glibc on your computer.
- For WinZip users. Please, check that you have selected an unzip with encoded folder paths. On most computers this is the default setting. (We thank Mark Humphries for this comment.)
- Feedback. We are improving CFinder constantly and would be glad to hear your opinion. Please, feel free to contact us. Thank you.
- The downloadable .zip includes a licence key that is valid for 30 days. After 30 days, please contact CFinder@hal.elte.hu to renew your licence key.
Registration and license
By clicking on "SUBMIT" below